|Location||Eastbourne, EAST SUSSEX|
• Rachel is an enthusiastic, friendly and supportive vocal coach with over 10 years experience, who focuses on a holistic teaching approach
• Rachel can teach students of any age or ability (child – adult, beginner to grade 8) is DBS checked and has expertise in working with people who have learning disabilities.
• Rachel has a BA degree in Classical Music (first instrument was voice) from a renowned Conservatoire. She also has a PGCE from Trinity College of Music and so can put students through any singing grades on either the ABRSM or Trinity LABAN syllabus
• She can teach theory up to grade 5.
• She can teach and moderate Arts Awards from Discover – Silver.
• Rachel loves teaching and passing on her expert knowledge onto the future generations of singers; helping people to find the intrinsic benefits that singing has to offer – such as health and social wellness.
• Rachel has a huge passion for musical theatre and for classical music, but can also offer light jazz and contemporary styles.
• She lives in Eastbourne and, although she prefers to teach in her ground floor flat, she can also travel to nearby towns for additional costs. These include, but are not limited to:
• Prices start at £25, but the first consultation lesson is HALF PRICE!!