Arturia’s new AudioFuse USB interface
AudioFuse is Arturia’s ‘next generation’ USB audio interface and is designed to fuse high-end 192kHz conversion with dual discrete microphone preamplifiers in a compact and handsome form factor with extensive tactile controls. You told us what you wanted, and we listened. Whether you work at home or are on the road recording and gigging, you want the sound a professional studio delivers. Now you can have it.
We put the same meticulous craftsmanship into AudioFuse as our award-winning software reincarnations of the world’s greatest synths. AudioFuse is built on a fully symmetrical audio chain, with every stage carefully designed to culminate in unrivaled sonic purity. The two custom designed DiscretePRO microphone preamps combine the best of yesterday’s vintage consoles with today’s cutting-edge technology, giving you and your music superior audio performance. Next-generation analog-to-digital converters deliver over-the-top audio quality with amazing transparency that reveals every nuance in your music.
You’re making tomorrow’s music… so why settle for yesterday’s interface? AudioFuse is the revolutionary next-gen pro audio interface that sets a new standard in sonic quality, creative production and value. It fuses the superior sound of high-end analog studio consoles with the flexibility of a solid mobile interface—with all the connectivity you need for any recording or performance.
• 4 Channel Input: Features Two Discrete PRO Mic Preamps, Two Line Input/Phono Input. Direct Monitoring.
• Two Analogues Inserts, ADAT I/O, S/PDIF I/O, Wordclock I/O, MIDI I/O.
• 4 Analogue TRS Outputs. A/B Speaker Switching.
• Talkback Mic Included, 3 Port USB Hub Included.
• Aluminium Chassis, Leather Trim, Extensive Physical Controls.
• Compatible with PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Linux.