Singer Job For Top Microphone Manufacturer.
My Singing Lessons have been informaed that Audio Technica are looking for musicians and singeres to work for them in a marketing role, bringing in more customers to their already strong position in the UK market. The Job Details are as follows;
Position: Marketing Coordinator
Employer: Audio Technica
Location: UK – North
To provide creative and proactive marketing support for Audio-Technica’s marketing division across a number of brands.
- Assist with the creation of marketing collateral for Audio-Technica and its distributed brands
- Support with the management and growth of Audio-Technica’s existing artist and engineer endorsement roster
- Develop relevant marketing materials to support new and existing products
- Work as part of a team to deliver engaging and creative content across multiple social media platforms
Work as part of a team to ensure the successful launch of new products
- Liaise with external PR agencies, contributing to the successful management of public relations and social media coverage
- Carry out thorough, incisive market research to support Audio-Technica’s strategic planning
- Design and create point of sale material to support the customer base and the businesses requirements
- Responsible for the maintenance of product information within the Company’s ERP system and the management of all customer price lists
- Become the Marketing department’s ‘power-user’ of the CRM software
- Creation and distribution of both customer and internal mailings and newsletters
- Liaise with the web team to ensure website content is up to date and accurate
- General administrative support for Audio-Technica’s Marketing department
- Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- Strong all round IT skills including Word / Excel / Powerpoint / Outlook to intermediate level
- Excellent communicator, with a high level of interpersonal skills and written English
- Knowledge & experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX (or similar CRM & ERP software).
- Good organisational, analytical & time management skills.
- Good level of product knowledge.
- Confident, dynamic & creative personality able to build trust and respect with colleagues, customers & suppliers.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative, under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Reliable, committed, methodical and focussed on results, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and drive change.
- Ensuring continuous up to date knowledge of Audio Technica’s and customer operations.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Confident, self motivated individual with experience of dealing with people at all levels
- Experience in managing projects and using project management software
- Flexible and adaptable approach to undertaking a wide variety of tasks
- Interested in audio, music production and music in general
Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending your CV along with a covering letter.