TC-Helicon has announced the arrival of its VoiceLive 3 vocal effects processor.
The all new flagship vocal and singer processor and effects unit has been unveiled. Great for singing live at gigs or using for sininging teaching and lessons the VoiceLive Series, the TC Helicon VoiceLive 3 has been developed to offer vocalists new levels of personal and professional control over their live voice sounds and effects. Introducing next generation hardware processing and a comprehensive vocal effects path, featuring 11 independent effects blocks; over 180 different styles and 250 presets available as new (and 1,000+ more available for free internet download).
It also has vocal effects offering, the new processer also includes a vast selection of guitar effects, with stomp box styles taken directly from the TC Electronic line of TonePrint pedals. These include Flashback Delay, Hall of Fame Reverb, Corona Chorus, and Vortex Flanger, along with a host of brand new effects, such as Talk Box, Chopper, Bass, Wah and Drive. A selection of old fashion British and American amp emulations is also available, while Acoustic Mode allows for quick setup of VoiceLive 3 for acoustic guitar.
Plus, the VoiceLive 3 also adds a phrase looper designed to act as an ideal tool for song creation, loop jams and arranging backing tracks on-the-fly. The built-in LoopAssist function features a multi-purpose metronome and quantisation to assist sync loops, while auto-expansion of loop length facilitates the additional of long loops on top of short ones, and vice versa, without having to set up the timing in advance.
• New Harmony modes – Pedal, Fixed, and Mixed-Mode – for expanded voicing and musical possibilities.
• New authentic Vocoder with voice-controlled polyphonic synth and robot modes, allowing singers to play their voice like an instrument.
• Automatically and professionally produced vocal sound with enhanced Adaptive Tone.
• Improved suite of TC-Helicon’s vocal effects, e.g. Doubling, Harmony, Echo, Reverb, HardTune, Flanger, Chopper, Choir, and more. Upgrades include new delay filters, new HardTune styles, better sounding doubling and more realistic harmonies.
• 250 factory presets, with onboard storage for 500 presets in total. Download and manage more presets via TC-Helicon’s free VoiceSupport app.
Watch the demo video here from You Tube.