Terrifying Moment Singer Suffered Electric Shock While On Stage

Monday, February 3rd, 2014

This is the horrifying moment a singer suffered a huge electric shock live on stage in front of hundreds of screaming fans.

Dominican artist Nolberto was midway through his band Alkala’s performance of Yo por tu amor (Me for your love) at a carnival in Ranchillos, Argentina, when he placed his hand on a metal pole.

With the audience screaming in terror, security guards rush to his unconscious side.

After a few minutes, Nolberto regained consciousness and managed to return to the stage to continue the show.

‘Nothing like this has ever happened to me before,’ Nolberto later told Diario La Provincia.

‘What happened was that the stage was damp, and when I touched the metal I suffered the shock. So to stop myself from being shocked I had to throw myself off the stage.’

Posted under News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload the CAPTCHA.

- Enter Your Location -
- or -